Sunday, June 12, 2011

News Update

So far nothing new in the news.  Nobody can either confirm nor deny if we'll be able to get on a plane heading south.  I still haven't packed, but I guess I need to get to it now, if anything to go sit in an airport playing scrabble with my lovely wife, until they decide to call us over the intercom announcing that they are only waiting for us to take off.

And the parking situation has not been decided yet.  Either shell out $150+ to park in an enclosed location such as The Parking Spot or the Park n' Fly, or pay half of that to leave it exposed outside of a hotel near the airport. Shenanigans.

Off to pack it is then.


Post a Comment